Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are disposable email address?
Disposable email address is an inbox that receives emails and automatically deletes them after a predetermined period. you can use it when registering on untrusted web sites.
2. When I should use disposable email address?
Disposable email addresses are usually used when you must enter your private email address, Eg in the case of a registration, and the provider is unknown or does not appear to be sufficiently trustworthy. Because with such providers the danger is very high, that one subsequently received unwanted newsletters or spam emails.
3. How is it different than opening another regular email address?
It does not require registration or passwords, and emails are automatically deleted after a period of time.
4. How many email IDs I can create?
There is no limit of number of email IDs you can create.
5. How long is my email ID active?
Email ID is active for you forever as long as the domain name still attached to our service.
6. How long stay the emails in the inbox?
Your emails are deleted in a day unless manually deleted by you, using the delete button.
7. Where is the delete button?
When you view an individual message, a delete button appears on the menu.
8. I accidentally deleted an important email can you recover it?
No, once an email is deleted it is deleted forever.
9. I've waited more than 15 min but no message arrived!
If Markotop receives a message from an email server it hasn't communicated with yet, that server goes onto something called a "greylist", where the server is told it needs to retry the message after a given period of time. Due to this, messages may be delayed by at least fifteen minutes, and often times up to an hour.
10. Are my emails safe against unwanted readers?
Inboxes are public and they can be accessed by anyone. Since Markotop doesn't require any logins or passwords, please do not use them for anything that you would like to be kept private or secure. Markotop addresses are meant to be temporary and disposable.
11. Why can’t I send emails from this service?
Markotop is designed to accept email messages only, and cannot send any messages. If you see any messages coming from markotop.com, please ignore and delete them - someone else is spoofing markotop.com addresses.
12. Why can’t I reply to received emails?
Allowing replies to received emails opens up all kinds of unwanted use cases. Markotop is designed to allow registration to web sites and confirming your email. It’s not designed as a communication platform.
13. I forgot which mail box I used can you help me track it down?
If you didn’t write down the email address you used, we do not have any way to find it.
14. Is this service free?
Yes, this service is completely free! There is no membership of any kind and no costs involved using this service.
15. Since the service is free, then how this service financed?
Markotop is funded by advertising and offering premium services.
16. Is it necessary to download a mobile app or a software to use your service?
No you do not need any software or app. This is a web-based service that is accessible from everywhere.
17. I get spam from Markotop!
You not receive any spam from Markotop!
Unfortunately it happens again and again, the spammers abusing our legitimate and legal service for their shady dealings.
Technically it's a snap to send e-mails with freely selectable sender (in this case Markotop).
18. Do disposable email addresses always work?
No! One of the biggest problems with disposable e-mail addresses is that they are on many Blacklists on the web, which list all known domains of temporary email providers. At this point, Markotop decides clearly to add more domain aliases on regular basis, and also remove the old ones.
19. Do you have any other domain names for this service?
Yes, Markotop have other domain names and these domains are constantly updated after some time.
20. How to use your random email ID?
When you visit our website, our system will create a random email ID for you. You can also create it manually by select "New" and then "Random".
22. Do you have Disclaimer?
Yes, please read our Disclaimer.
23. What is your Terms and Conditions?
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
24. Where to register a domain name?
25. Is there any good web hosting?
Markotop uses web hosting from Geek Storage.
26. Still have a question or comment?
If you have ideas for improvement, or you found a error, then please write us.